By relying on Superior Sitting Services, you know precisely who will be caring
for your pet, and you can be assured that your fur baby will be safe and
cared for in the comfort of your own home while you’re away.
Dog Walking/Cat Sitting
This service includes potty breaks and exercise/play or on-leash walk. Refresh food and water,
scoop litter boxes, clean up any pet accidents or messes, and give treats as allowed. I will give your fur baby the attention and loving they need!
- Morning, mid-day and evening walks/in-home visits available; 30 minutes
- Longer visits available at additional charge
- Visit notes and pet pics sent after each visit
- Additional services provided as requested
During overnight assignments at your home I ensure your pet is in a secure environment for maximum comfort. Guaranteed arrival at your home by 6pm and stay until 9am. Arrival and
departure times can be modified to fit your needs.
- Mid-day visit included for dog walks/cat visits
- Maintaining food, water and litter; give treats as allowed
- Cleaning up any “accidents” or messes
- Keeping your fur babies involved, entertained and well loved
- Pet pics and visit notes provided twice a day, am and pm
Additional services provided as requested at no charge – picking up mail and newspapers, taking
out trash, watering plants and adjusting blinds and lights, etc. I sanitize to reduce illness and
disease. Will administer medication as needed, including sub-q injections.
During the holidays there is a $5 per visit surcharge for dog walks or drop in visits and a $10 surcharge for overnight stays.