By relying on Superior Sitting Services, you know precisely who will be caring
for your pet, and you can be assured that your fur baby will be safe and
cared for in the comfort of your own home while you’re away. Offering pet walking, pet sitting and superior pet care for your special family members.
our services - Pet Sitting and Pet Walking
Dog Walking/Cat Sitting
This service includes potty breaks and exercise/play or on-leash walk. Refresh food and water,
scoop litter boxes, clean up any pet accidents or messes, and give treats as allowed. I will give your fur baby the attention and loving they need!
- Morning, mid-day and evening walks/in-home visits available; 30 minutes
- Longer visits available at additional charge
- Visit notes and pet pics sent after each visit
- Additional services provided as requested
During overnight assignments at your home I ensure your pet is in a secure environment for maximum comfort. Guaranteed arrival at your home by 6pm and stay until 9am. Arrival and
departure times can be modified to fit your needs.
- Mid-day visit included for dog walks/cat visits
- Maintaining food, water and litter; give treats as allowed
- Cleaning up any “accidents” or messes
- Keeping your fur babies involved, entertained and well loved
- Pet pics and visit notes provided twice a day, am and pm
Additional services provided as requested at no charge – picking up mail and newspapers, taking
out trash, watering plants and adjusting blinds and lights, etc. I sanitize to reduce illness and
disease. Will administer medication as needed, including sub-q injections.
During the holidays there is a $5 per visit surcharge for dog walks or drop in visits and a $10 surcharge for overnight stays.
For your pet sitting needs, Superior Sitting Services is passionate about caring for animals and it shows in every animal under our care. A licensed, insured and bonded professional, Sheila is also a proud member of National Association of Professional Pet
Sitters (NAPPS) and petsitUSA.
“I put my many years of experience to work for my clients on a daily basis, delivering pet sitting services tailored to their particular needs. I want you to know that I will care for your particularly pampered pet and get to know them as if they were my own.”
– Auntie Sheila